“We saw unfold in our patients in 6 hours (on magic mushrooms) what we would often only see in 6 years of (traditional) therapy”
This Audio Article will go into depth on :
- How Psilocybin, the principal component of magic mushrooms, significantly improves symptoms of depression, anxiety and addictive behaviour from a single dose.
- The age of prohibition of psychedelics is over. Research is picking up again on psychedelics.
- The architecture of perception and the neurology of belief.
- The neurology of how Psilocybin alters perception and rigid belief patterns, thereby enhancing creativity, memory and abstraction ability.
- Risks of psychedelic substances and how to mitigate them.
- Goal-dependant dosages and drug interactions.
- A philosophical framework to determine whether you should give psychedelics a try
“Taking psychedelics was one of the two or three most important things I have done in my life. There are things about me that people who have not tried psychedelics – even people who know me well, including my wife – could never understand” Steve Jobs
LEGAL DISCLAIMER :
This is not medical advice. I am in no doctor-patient relationship with my readers. I am NOT advocating for or against psychedelic substances. I am strictly against breaking any federal or state laws and I do not suggest any reader should even ponder breaking a law. All direct or indirect considerations on the use of psychedelic substances only apply for readers in countries where the use of such is not prohibited by any laws.
Gerrit Keferstein is a Medical Doctor specialised in Performance & Functional Medicine. He is most known for his work on the optimisation of recovery and adaptation in elite athletes.