This Audio Article will go into depth on :
- How Psilocybin, the principal component of magic mushrooms, significantly improves symptoms of depression, anxiety and addictive behaviour from a single dose.
- The age of prohibition of psychedelics is over. Research is picking up again on psychedelics.
- The architecture of perception and the neurology of belief.
- The neurology of how Psilocybin alters perception and rigid belief patterns, thereby enhancing creativity, memory and abstraction ability.
- Risks of psychedelic substances and how to mitigate them.
- Goal-dependant dosages and drug interactions.
- A philosophical framework to determine whether you should give psychedelics a try
“Taking psychedelics was one of the two or three most important things I have done in my life. There are things about me that people who have not tried psychedelics – even people who know me well, including my wife – could never understand” Steve Jobs
Gerrit Keferstein is a Medical Doctor specialised in Performance & Functional Medicine. He is most known for his work on the optimisation of recovery and adaptation in elite athletes.