Challenge #1 : How do I improve sport-specific speed and power without keeping players away from the game too long?
Challenge #2 : How do I optimize motor learning without talking?
Challenge #3 : How do I fine-tune motor patterns at high velocities?
- Alle Prinzipien, Methoden, und Übungen für internationale Spitzenleistungen
- Optimale Regeneration & Saisonvorbereitung
- Kraft- & Schnelligkeitsentwicklung
- individuelle Ausdauermethoden
- individuelle Ernährungspläne & Rezepte
So how can something that looks like a weight-vest from the outside, solve all these challenges?
Light can be Heavy
Inertia is a great teacher
Movement is Rotational
Using Post-Activation Potentiation
Gerrit Keferstein is a Medical Doctor specialised in Performance & Functional Medicine. He is most known for his work on the optimisation of recovery and adaptation in elite athletes.